Hoc's Comprehensive Property Management Services
Wdc and Hoc believe comprehensive property management is a critical component in a project from the initial planning stages throughout the property's ongoing life. As a result, Hoc provides resourceful, skilled, firm, and responsive 'hands-on' property management during the development of the property – to ensure quality, permanent housing for families, the elderly and groups with special needs –and every day thereafter – to protect against its disinvestment.
Presently, Hoc manages over 650 apartments across Rhode Island and throughout the management process, the Hoc staff communicates with residents, listens to their concerns, and fosters their feelings of pride and responsibility.
Hoc also provides management services for properties developed by other nonprofit housing development corporations. Presently, Housing Opportunities Corporation manages developments funded by Rhode Island Housing and Mortgage Corporation (RIHMFC), U.S. Department of Agriculture rural Development and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
- Preparation of Operating Expenses Budget
- Preparation of Capital Improvements Budget and Projections
- Preparation of Government Reports
- Monthly HUD Requisitions for Rental Contracts
Physical Building Management
- Cost Effective Preventive Maintenance of Apartments
- Apartment Inspections
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance Services
- Annual Agency Reviews of Apartments
Administrative Management and Tenant Services
- Marketing of Apartments
- Tenant Selection
- Tenant Leasing
- Rent Collection
- Annual Tenant Re-certifications
- Annual Agency Reviews