Family Apartment Rentals
Most apartments have Section 8 contract rents – you must go to the office to fill out these applications in order to get on the wait lists.
But we have a few apartments that are Low Income Housing Tax Credit Apartments with no rental subsidy.
- These units (1 & 2 br) are on West Ave in Pawtucket and (2br & 3br) are on Gilmore & Bridgham Streets in Providence.
- There are no other locations.
- They have fenced yards and 24 hour emergency maintenance services.
- No pets allowed.
- Rents start at $475 with no utilities included.
You must have a minimum income of $1,550 per month in order to apply.
Your annual income must also be below:
|4 person||$43, 260|
Theses units are regulated under the LIHTC federal housing program.
You may apply at our office or mail in the attached forms with picture ID and your last four paystubs. We can notarize forms at our office and assist with filling out all forms. Call to make an appointment. We are open 7:30 am until 6:00 pm most days.
You will not be considered without filling out all attached forms, (signature must be notarized) and including the picture ID of all persons over 18 on the application.
Right click to download:
- Housing Application
- Instructions for filling out application
- HUD authorization form
You must be income eligible for all apartments. The income limits change every year. Please come to the office or call.